HP OfficeJet 7140xi InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7140xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to install a new cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 7140xi printer:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops moving to its replacement position.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press the front of the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it's securely installed.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
If you've stocked up on our HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, make sure to store them properly. This means keeping them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures and ensuring the space is clean and dust-free. In addition, avoid exposing your cartridges to gaseous cleaning materials so the ink can last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
We offer high-quality yet reasonably priced ink cartridges that are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns.
Any details about shipping?
We offer fast, worry-free delivery and same-day shipping. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders over $30 are shipped for free.