HP Officejet 7500A InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7500A
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.9510 Cartridges / $4.5 ea
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $21.95 As low as $19.955 Cartridges / $4.39 ea
- (2) 920XL Black
- (1) 920XL Cyan
- (1) 920XL Magenta
- (1) 920XL Yellow
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $6.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing an HP Officejet 7500A ink cartridge:
- Press the power button of your HP OfficeJet 7500A. If your printer is already turned on, you can skip step 1 and proceed to step 2.
- When replacing cartridges, make sure to avoid contact with the wires. To remove the cartridge, firmly push its tab, and then pull the cartridge upwards.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Don't forget to remove its orange cap. Then, slowly insert the front end into the slot.
- Press the cartridge down until it snaps to the slot. Lower the cartridge access door until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the printouts show bleeding colors?
If the printouts show bleeding colors, you need to make sure that all HP Officejet 7500A ink cartridges are installed and functioning correctly. Also, check the ink status if there are nearly empty cartridges and replace them if necessary.
How much is the delivery charge for U.S. non-contiguous orders?
For US non-contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 is required.
Does Inkjets offers discount on school and government purchase orders?
Yes. We highly encourage schools and government agencies to partner with us as we offer special pricing on bulk orders. Just contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 for the exact details.