HP OfficeJet 7610 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7610
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.9510 Cartridges / $5 ea
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.95 As low as $41.958 Cartridges / $5.62 ea
- Remanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.954 Cartridges / $6.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace an HP Officejet 7610 ink cartridge with these easy steps:
- Turn on your HP Officejet 7610.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent before proceeding.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then install it firmly until it snaps into position.
- Repeat the steps above for the remaining ink cartridges that you wish to replace.
- Close the cartridge access door and begin printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace any empty ink cartridge inside the HP OfficeJet 7610?
Not necessarily. But we highly recommend that you replace any empty cartridge as soon as you can to avoid print quality issues and possible damage to your printer.
Can I interchange the positions of the replacement HP ink cartridges inside the printer?
No. Each cartridge has a corresponding color-coded slot. You need to match the color on the label of the cartridge to the color-coded slot to ensure high-quality prints.
Do you ship orders internationally?
No. We only ship orders to the United States and its territories.