HP OfficeJet 8040 e-All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 8040
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- Special Price $39.95
- Special Price $38.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 8040 E-All-in-One:
- Make sure that the Officejet 8040 E-All-in-One is on. Then, open the cartridge access door.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Then, use the pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Gently push it until you hear an audible click.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace another empty cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already replaced the black ink cartridge on my Officejet 8040 E-All-in-One, but why does my printer show that it is operating in single-cartridge mode?
If your Officejet 8040 E-All-in-One operates in single-cartridge mode even if two ink cartridges are installed, it could be that the protective piece of plastic tape still remains on the newly installed
cartridge. Remove the new cartridge first and pull out the plastic tape before reinstalling.
How can I protect the ink cartridges on my HP printer from drying out?
To protect the ink cartridges from drying out, make sure to turn the HP printer off using the 'On' button and wait until the 'On' button light goes out.
My shipping location is in Hawaii. How much do I pay for shipping?
For orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.