OfficeJet 8045Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Simple but dependable, the HP Officejet 8045 is a fuss-free companion for homes and small offices looking for quality prints. It is straightforward to control, producing deep colors and rich blacks to address a wide variety of printing needs every day.
Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 8045 include remanufactured HP 62XL (C2P05AN) black and HP 62XL (C2P07AN) color ink cartridges. Both are high-yield ink cartridges and are available with discounts. Buy them individually or take advantage of our two-piece combo pack for ultimate value for money.
Shop today and enjoy free shipping on all orders and up!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 8045
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$70.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 8045, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift open the print cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to come into view.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge until it clicks in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 62XL (C2P05AN) black and HP 62XL (C2P07AN) color ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 8045, are repurposed ink cartridges. Cleaned and refilled with ink, they are then checked for faulty or damaged parts which are repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimal printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. Remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
Can I stock up on replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for at least 18 months.