HP OfficeJet 9120 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 9120
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can use this quick and handy guide to get you started on your ink cartridge replacement:
- Make sure your HP OfficeJet 9120 is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Align the arrow on the new ink cartridge with the arrow on its color-coded slot.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, pressing firmly until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2-5 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection. Once they meet quality standards, they are refilled with new, premium ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges are also an eco-friendly option because of their reusability.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really the best?
Yep! Check out our HP 10 (C4844A) Remanufactured Black, HP 11 (C4836AN) Remanufactured Cyan, HP 11 (C4837AN) Remanufactured Magenta, and HP 11 (C4838AN) Remanufactured Yellow Ink Cartridges. They remain a worthy buy because they can deliver high-quality print results without making a dent in your budget.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?