HP OfficeJet D125 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP OfficeJet D125 offers fast print speeds of up to 19 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 16 color pages per minute. Maximum color resolution is 2400x2400 dpi for those clear, vibrant prints. Just don't let an empty ink cartridge hamper an important print job—make sure you have extra cartridges on the ready. You'll find the highest quality replacements from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges. Both can provide an amazing 1050-page yield, while allowing for the vivid, razor-sharp print output you expect from branded versions. Unlike these OEMs, however, our options are more budget-friendly. Shop today and save up to 45%, plus get free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet D125 printer is a simple, worry-free process. Here's what you should do:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the print cartridge access door. Lock it into place by lifting the handle.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at its replacement position. Press the gray button to release the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag. Remove its sealing tape carefully while holding only the black plastic body.
- Align the new ink cartridge properly with its slot, then push it in firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door, and there you have it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really the better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, are the better alternatives to OEMs. They can deliver the same excellent page yield and super-sharp print resolution, but are more reasonably priced. We do away with the excuse that you'll have to spend more just to get best results.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Instead of ending up in landfills, our remanufactured ink cartridges are used again following quality specifications. They contribute greatly to the environment by reducing the potential for waste materials.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges include a neat 1-year warranty, plus 100% satisfaction guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet D125 Printer
Regular Price: $15.95
Special Price $10.95