HP OfficeJet D135 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet D135
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet D135, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit. This will move the printhead carriage to the center.
- Push down on old ink cartridge to replaced to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot at an angle.
- Push down new ink cartridge to secure it in place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Cartridge alignment automatically starts after ink cartridges are replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can HP 14 ink cartridges print?
Remanufactured HP 14 (C5010DN) tri-color and HP 14 (C5011DN) black ink cartridges are both rated with page yields of 1,050.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages ink cartridges can produce. HP 14 ink cartridges are capable of producing about 1,050 pages of printouts then.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured replacement HP 14 cartridges from Inkjets.com are repurposed ink cartridges. They are cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for faulty or damaged parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance with the HP Officejet D135.