HP OfficeJet D135xi InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet D135xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Using these simple steps, replacing the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet D135xi printer is easy! Here's how you do it:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge access door. Lift its handle until the door locks into place.
- Once the print carriage stops at the center of the printer, press the gray button to release the ink cartridge you want to replace, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Gently remove the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and metallic strips.
- Position the new ink cartridge properly with its slot, then push it in firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Here's how: make sure your unopened ink cartridges are kept in a dry and dark space, with consistent temperature. By avoiding exposure to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, your cartridges can retain their composition. One other way is to store them away from gaseous cleaning materials. Their storage space should be clean and dust-free, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranties?
Yep! Our HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty, along with 100% money-back guarantee and free returns. These add an extra layer of protection to your investment.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet D135xi, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.