HP OfficeJet G510a InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G510a
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $16.65 ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet G510a is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Make sure you have plain white paper loaded.
- Open the front access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the right side of the printer.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the old ink cartridge toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge until it clicks in place.
- Close the front access door.
- Ink cartridge alignment immediately follows after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges?
HP 901 (CC656AN) tri-color ink cartridges are standard-capacity ink cartridges, while HP 901XL (CC654AN) black ink cartridges are high-yield ink cartridges. This means HP 901XL cartridges have higher page yields than HP 901 cartridges.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce.
What are the page yields for HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges?
As replacement cartridges for the HP Officejet G510a, HP 901 (CC656AN) tri-color ink cartridges have page yields of 360 while HP 901XL (CC654AN) black ink cartridges have page yields of 700.