HP OfficeJet G510g InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G510g
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $16.65 ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to replace the old ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet G510g printer? Just follow this handy guide:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the front access door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Gently remove its plastic tape using the pull tab. Avoid touching the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it in firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Because unopened ink cartridges are sensitive to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, make sure they are kept somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. To retain the ink quality, store your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials and keep the spot they're in clean and dust-free.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
They are! The cartridges included in our HP 901XL & 901 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have met industry standards. They are perfectly safe to use with your HP OfficeJet G510g and will not nullify the printer warranty.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to the environment?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are reusable, helping reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills. For those who are looking for greener solutions to their printing needs, our remanufactured ink cartridges are the perfect option.