OfficeJet G55xiCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Handling even the largest print jobs is worry-free with the HP OfficeJet G55xi. It can print up to 12 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 color pages per minute, at 600x600 dpi resolution. This device also comes with optional duplex printing for a smoother process. But if you want to keep up with your daily printing requirements, make sure you always have high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com ready. Check out our HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black units offering an impressive 930-page yield each, plus a tri-color unit with up to 560. Aside from helping you print more and better, these cartridges come with a premium ink blend that allows for super-sharp and brilliant output—while going easy on your wallet. Order this combo pack today for a 27% discount and free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G55xi
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
When your HP OfficeJet G55xi is almost out of ink, replace the old cartridge immediately using this guide:
- Check that your printer is on. Open the door and lift it up until it clicks into place.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Raise the latch on the used ink cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Use the pull tab to remove the plastic sealing tape.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly down into the slot.
- Lower the latch onto the new ink cartridge and push down until the latch locks firmly into place.
- Close the printer door by pulling the handle down.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes getting multiple ink cartridges a better purchasing decision?
You won't have to worry when your device starts showing print errors because you already have spare ink cartridges on hand for such an event. Getting multiple cartridges are also usually more economical than ordering a single one every time. Why not try our HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack? It's affordable and ensures all your printing needs are covered effectively.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet G55xi, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Does Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! We aim for your greater peace of mind, after all. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, along with a 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.