OfficeJet J3625Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
As a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine, the HP OfficeJet J3625 is a dependable machine for homes and small offices. It is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes for your various printing and copying needs. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3625 include remanufactured HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 21 (C9351AN) black, and HP 54 (CB334AN) high-yield black ink cartridges. Buy them individually to get discounts or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs to enjoy even bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3625
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- Remanufactured HP 54 (CB334AN) Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3625 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Printer will prompt for alignment after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. All remanufactured HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 21 (C9351AN) black, and HP 54 (CB334AN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP OfficeJet J3625 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our remanufactured ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.