OfficeJet J3650Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Ideal for homes and small offices, the HP OfficeJet J3650 is a multi-function machine boasting of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities in one. It is easy to use and produces quality prints, copies, scans, and faxes each time, making it a convenient partner in productivity no matter your daily goals. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3650 include remanufactured HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 21 (C9351AN) black, and HP 54 (CB334AN) high-yield black ink cartridges. Buy them individually to take advantage of discounts or get our three-piece combo packs to enjoy even bigger savings. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3650
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- Remanufactured HP 54 (CB334AN) Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3650 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Printer will prompt for alignment after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 21 (C9351AN) black, and HP 54 (CB334AN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP OfficeJet J3650 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising optimum printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.