HP OfficeJet J3680 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3680
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a remanufactured HP OfficeJet J3680 ink cartridge, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the center.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot. Gently push the upper portion of the ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Align new ink cartridge after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink, HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink, and HP 54 (CB334AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3680 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without sacrificing your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.