OfficeJet J4535 All-In-OneCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Print PC-free with the HP Officejet J4535 All-in-One. It is a USB 2.0-compliant high-speed device, so you can print even without a computer. But aside from printing, it can also be used in copying, scanning, and faxing. It can produce up to 100 copies from original and it features up to 99 speed dials. Do you have an HP OfficeJet J4535 All-In-One printer? There's no need to invest on original consumables made and offered by HP. Why? We have replacement toner cartridges that are more budget-friendly but offer the same print quality, yield, and performance as genuine HP ink cartridges. Get your needed Remanufactured 901 and 901XL ink cartridges at up to 37% discount here today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4535 All-In-One
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$58.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J4535:
- Lower the cartridge access door of your device. Wait for the cartridge carriage to move to the access area. If not, you won't be able to reach the printer's cartridges.
- If the cartridge carriage is now at the access area, you can now remove the empty cartridge/s. To do so, lightly push the cartridge down. Once it is released, you can now easily take it out of its placement
- Grab your new cartridge, and prepare it for installation. All you need to do is remove it out of the box, and pull the protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge to the slot. Push it all the way in until it is securely in place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5, if needed.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if there are white lines in the printouts?
If there are white lines in the printouts, use the “clean the ink cartridges' feature on your HP Officejet J4535. This feature consumes ink, so perform it only when necessary.
How do I get updated about your discounts, weekly specials, or seasonal promotions?
To get updates on promotions and discounts, feel free to sign up for our newsletter. Our existing customers are informed directly via email.
How do I store the black ink cartridge if I am installing a photo ink cartridge into the printer?
If you are installing a photo ink cartridge, you may remove the black ink cartridge and keep it secured inside the ink cartridge protector.