OfficeJet J4550Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4550
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
- Remanufactured HP 901XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC654AN) 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace cartridge for the HP OfficeJet J4550, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front access door. This will move the print carriage to the far right side of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it. Pull out the old ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, label on top and copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the front access door. An in cartridge alignment page will be printed when replacement is a success.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
The HP 901 (CC656AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge and the HP 901XL (CC654AN) Remanufactured Black High Yield Ink Cartridge we carry are guaranteed to work with the HP OfficeJet J4550 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.