OfficeJet J4580Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4580
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
- Remanufactured HP 901XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC654AN) 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This easy step-by-step guide will help you to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J4580:
- Ensure that the J4580 is on, and then raise the access door until it latches into position.
- Once the print carriage reaches its center position, lift the empty ink cartridge straight out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Then, peel off its plastic protective tape.
- Push the cartridge into the empty slot. To secure it, push down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the access door. To align the cartridges, press the OK button.
- Once your printer is finished making an alignment page, you may start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
I got an ‘Incorrect Print Cartridge' error message after installing a new HP Officejet J4580 ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
The ‘Incorrect Print Cartridge' error message indicates an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the printer, and then reinstall it, making sure it is seated properly in the carriage.
Will buying a remanufactured ink cartridge help preserve the environment?
Yes, it will. Since a remanufactured ink cartridge is recycled OEM cartridge, buying it and using it on your printer helps reduce the number of empty ink cartridges that are thrown into the landfills yearly.
What is a high-yield HP ink cartridge?
A high-yield HP ink cartridge is a cartridge that contains more ink than the standard cartridge, so it prints more pages and offers a lower cost per page.