OfficeJet J4660Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4660
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
- Remanufactured HP 901XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC654AN) 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J4660 All-in-One printer is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label side facing up.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door.
- Note: Printer starts ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. Aside from being cleaned and refilled with ink, they also undergo quality checks to identify parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure great printing performance come next use.
What's the difference between HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges?
HP 901 (CC656AN) remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges are standard-capacity ink cartridges while HP 901XL (CC654AN) remanufactured black ink cartridges are high-capacity, meaning they yield more prints.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes! Remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J4660 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years, as long as they are unopened and stored upright and away from high temperatures.