OfficeJet J4680Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4680
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$53.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
- Remanufactured HP 901XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC654AN) 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to install your remanufactured HP Officejet J4680 ink cartridge:
- Verify if the HP machine is turned on and the front access door is open. The print carriage will then move to the far right side of the device.
- After the carriage stops moving, gently push down on the empty ink cartridge until it is released from its slot. Dispose of it carefully.
- Slide the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Be careful to touch only the black plastic.
- To remove the plastic protective tape, use the pink pull tab.
- With the HP logo on top, push the replacement ink cartridge into the proper slot. Make sure that it is correctly installed before proceeding.
- Close the front access door, and then load plain white, unused paper into the input tray.
- Press OK to make your HP machine begin printing an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct positions of the HP 901 (CC656AN) Tri-Color and HP 901XL (CC654AN) Black Ink Cartridges inside the HP Officejet J6480?
The HP 901 (CC656AN) Tri-Color should always be inserted into the left slot and the HP 901XL (CC654AN) Black into the right slot.
I plan to buy the HP 901XL & 901 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. Until when can I keep the extra black ink cartridge in storage?
Our Remanufactured HP 901XL (CC654AN) Black Ink Cartridge has a shelf life of 18-24 months. Always keep it in its original packaging while in storage.
What will happen if I fail to replace any missing cartridge as soon as possible?
If you fail to replace any missing cartridge as soon as possible, print quality issues, extra ink usage and damage to the ink system may occur.