OfficeJet J5700Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5700
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5700 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage should move to the far right side of the printer.
- After print carriage is silent and idle, press down lightly on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove old ink cartridge from its slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into slot at a slight upward angle.
- Gently push on the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Print cartridge alignment automatically begins after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured high-yield HP 74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges are not only low in cost but they provide comparable print quality as well to what original ink products for the HP Officejet J5700 can offer. Additionally, they support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All remanufactured ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.