OfficeJet J5738Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Its speedy and reliable performance makes the HP OfficeJet J5738 All-in-One a crucial addition to the workplace. It can print up to 20 black drafts per minute, or up to 13 color pages per minute, and comes with a host of advanced scan, fax, and copy features to better cover more tasks. But to ensure superior print results, you'll want to use high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges offering 750-page yield each, and one tri-color cartridge that can produce up to 520. They'll also make sure every printed text or image is remarkably sharp and brilliant thanks to their premium ink blend. Shop with us today and get up to 66% off, plus free shipping on orders over .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5738
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the old ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet J5738 All-in-One printer. Check out this guide:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Before proceeding, wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the device.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it lightly.
- Pull out the used ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Peel off the plastic tape while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Exposing your unopened cartridges to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes can negatively affect the ink composition and quality. That's why you should store them in a dark, dry place with consistent temperature. To make your cartridges last longer, make sure the spot they're kept in is also clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the best option?
The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack allow for high-quality print results that won't result in a thinner wallet. They're also eco-friendly, contributing greatly to the environment by reducing the amount of waste ending up in landfills.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders exceed $30, your shipping fee is on us.