OfficeJet J5750Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer has print speeds of up to 7.5 black & white pages per minute and up to 2.9 color prints per minute. It offers optimized print resolution of 1200x1200 dpi for black and 4800 for color, allowing for sharp professional prints. Just make sure you have replacement cartridges on hand so you don't run out in the midst of a high-volume print job. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. We are your leading source for top-tier replacement ink cartridges, like the ones included with our HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. Each of the two black cartridges as 700-page yield, while the color cartridge has 520-page yield. Enjoy razor-sharp prints that rival those of original ink cartridges but a more budget-friendly price. Order today and get up to 65% discount.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5750
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer:
- Open the print cartridge door and wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of your machine.
- Once the print carriage is stationary, lightly press down on the ink cartridge you want to replace to release it—the tri-color cartridge on the left, the black cartridge on the right. Pull it out toward you out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and, carefully holding it only by the black plastic body, pull the tab to remove the sealing tape.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the appropriate slot, then push on its upper part gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. Because it's an estimate, however, the number of pages you'll actually get may vary based on different factors, which includes printer settings and frequency of use. For high-volume print jobs, choose an ink cartridge that has great page yield rating, like the ones included with Inkjets.com's HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
They are fully compatible with your HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer, providing the same quality print results and page yield as branded cartridges. But they are also more cost-effective, so you can get more printing done without worrying too much about ink-related expenses.
Are Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a warranty?
Yes! They come with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back, free returns guarantee for your peace of mind.