OfficeJet J5780Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Get on top of your large print tasks with the HP OfficeJet J5780 All-in-One. It offers high-speed printing and copying of up to 30 monochrome pages, or up to 24 color pages per minute—with the first print out in just under 16 seconds. But make sure you have spare ink cartridges on the ready. You can get the highest quality options at Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges that can print up to 750 pages each, and a tri-color cartridge that can print up to 520. Completing print jobs just got easier with these options, but that's not all. They can also produce the exceptionally sharp and vivid print output you expect at a budget-friendly price. Order this combo pack now for a 66% discount, plus free shipping if you buy two.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5780
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the way to replace the used cartridge in your HP OfficeJet J5780 All-in-One printer:
- Check that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves and stops at the far right side of the device.
- Once the carriage is silent and idle, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out the used ink cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Take off the plastic tape covering the ink nozzles and copper strips using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are restocked with new, premium ink following stringent cleaning and inspection. While not brand-new, they allow for safe and seamless performance with your HP OfficeJet J5780 All-in-One printer. Using them won't void the printer warranty, as well.
Can you tell me more about warranties?
Our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns, ensuring greater peace of mind.
How is Inkjets.com's customer support?
Should you have concerns, or not entirely satisfied with your orders, you only need to contact us and our professional, friendly representatives will promptly guide you through the appropriate solutions. Your complete satisfaction is our priority, after all.