OfficeJet J5783Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5783
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J5783 All-in-One printer, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Press down lightly on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into the corresponding empty slot.
- Gently push the upper part of new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Ink cartridge alignment will begin immediately after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield cartridges like remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) black and, HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges boast of higher capacities compared to standard ink cartridges, meaning they offer more pages of prints.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the number of pages ink cartridges are estimated to produce. They're an easy way to calculate cost per page when buying ink cartridges.
What are the page yields for HP Officejet J5783 All-in-One ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges are estimated to produce 750 pages of printouts while HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges are rated to offer up to an estimated 520 pages.