OfficeJet J5785Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A truly all-in-one piece of equipment, the HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One printer offers scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, alongside the richest colors and the deepest blacks in prints. It can be a standalone copier and fax machine, but hook it up to a computer and install the software, and you'll gain access to even more features and functions.
Make sure your HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One printer is never out of commission with remanufactured replacement ink cartridges. Inkjets.com carries HP74XL (CB336WN) black and HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges, as well as HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges.
We also have a combo pack that contains two HP74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges and one HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridge. Buy this three-piece combo pack today and get up to 65% off in savings! Spend a minimum of and you get to enjoy free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5785
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for your HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door.
- Cartridge alignment will automatically begin after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cartridge slot does the HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridge use?
It goes into the HP74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridge slot on the right. With HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges installed, you'll get a six-ink system ideal for enhancing color quality in images.
What are the page yields for HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One ink cartridges?
HP74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges have a page yield of 750, while HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges are rated for 520 pages and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges for 130 pages.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible. Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges restocked with ink. However, faulty or damaged components are repaired or replaced before they are released, ensuring optimal printing performance.