OfficeJet J5785Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5785
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for your HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open ink cartridge door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing on it
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. Gently push the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door.
- Cartridge alignment will automatically begin after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cartridge slot does the HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridge use?
It goes into the HP74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridge slot on the right. With HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges installed, you'll get a six-ink system ideal for enhancing color quality in images.
What are the page yields for HP Officejet J5785 All-in-One ink cartridges?
HP74XL (CB336WN) black ink cartridges have a page yield of 750, while HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color ink cartridges are rated for 520 pages and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges for 130 pages.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible. Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges restocked with ink. However, faulty or damaged components are repaired or replaced before they are released, ensuring optimal printing performance.