OfficeJet J6400Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6400
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$30.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the machine by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape by pulling the orange tab. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzles to avoid bad electrical connections and ink failures later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its correct slot in the printer and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is an ink cartridge remanufactured?
When used and empty ink cartridges are remanufactured, they are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity so that they will have the same page yield of their OEM counterparts. Any parts that have been removed such as protective tapes are restored to help protect the ink's quality and meet OEM standards.
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages while our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 750 pages. Please note that factors such as bulk printing can affect the total page yield of any ink cartridge.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink works with select printers from the HP Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and Photosmart Series. If you need any help in finding ink for a particular printer, do send us a message via web chat or call our hotline so that we may assist you.