OfficeJet J6413Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With the HP OfficeJet J6413, handling your daily print requirements is easier. It offers fast print speeds of up to 31 monochrome pages, or up to 25 color pages per minute. As a scanner, it comes with an advanced image editor feature and 2400x4800 ppi optical resolution. And when the device is almost out of ink? Just turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacements. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black units offering 750-page yield each, and a tri-color unit providing up to 520. They can also create the sharpest and most brilliant print output—but at a price you can readily afford. Order this combo pack now and get up to 66% discount, along with free shipping on orders worth over .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6413
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP OfficeJet J6413 printer is never a taxing process. Here's the way to do it:
- Turn the power on, then raise open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move and stop to its replacement position.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Pull the used cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on it firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with printer?
No worries! The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have met stringent quality requirements. They will work safely and reliably with your HP OfficeJet J6413 printer, and will keep its warranty intact.
Why should I turn to Inkjets.com for my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Aside from our high-quality but affordable ink products, you'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty coverage, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and free returns included with them. We aim for your complete satisfaction, after all.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You won't be waiting long. Just place your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your ink on the same day.