OfficeJet J6415Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP OfficeJet J6415 works to provide you with fast, dependable performance. It offers high-speed printing of up to 31 monochrome pages, or up to 25 color pages per minute. For easier paper handling, this device comes with a 250-sheet media capacity. But what if your device is already running out of ink? Then it pays to turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black units with 750-page yield each, plus a tri-color unit with up to 520. They also allow for super-sharp and vivid print quality thanks to their premium ink blend—but not at the expense of your poor wallet. Save on your replacement ink now by shopping with us. You can get up to 66% discount, along with free shipping on orders over .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6415
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can properly install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet J6415 printer with this handy guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at its replacement position.
- When the carriage is idle and silent, lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Remove the cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Carefully remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, have exceeded industry standards. They're not brand-new, but they guarantee safe and seamless performance with your HP OfficeJet J6415. Using them will not void its warranties, as well.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
Remanufactured ink cartridges make for a worthier buy because of their reasonable price. But this doesn't mean they're subpar in quality and performance—far from it! They can, in fact, rival the print results of more popular alternatives, ensuring only sharp and brilliant output.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
They'll arrive at your doorstep in no time because Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.