OfficeJet J6424Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP OfficeJet J6424 is an all-in-one printer designed by HP to address the productivity needs of individuals and small workgroups. This machine can handle various media types and has a printing speed of 25 pages per minute for color draft and 31 pages per minute for black and white draft. As for its scanning function, the OfficeJet J6424 has an optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi. If you need ink replacement for your HP OfficeJet J6424, Carrot Ink has an array of choices available for you! We recommend the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which can give you as much as 65% savings on your budget. But if you don't need spares, you can purchase the individual cartridges including the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge. What are you waiting for? Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6424
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet J6424 with these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer and open the top cover.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the right side of the printer.
- To remove the used print cartridge, press down on it to release and carefully pull it outward.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging. Take off the seal by pulling on the pink tab at the bottom of the cartridge. Be sure not to touch the copper or the nozzle to avoid printing problems in the future.
- Put in the new print cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps into place.
- Pull down the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a high-yield cartridge different from a standard-capacity cartridge?
A high-yield cartridge contains more ink and can print more pages than a standard cartridge that is why a high-yield cartridge is more expensive than a standard one.
What are the shipping options available for the HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge?
During the checkout process you can choose from the shipping options available. The UPS Standard Overnight takes 1 business day, the UPS 2 takes up to 2 business days, and Standard shipping takes 3 to 8 business days.
How can I avail of your warranty?
Once you purchase from our shop, your product is automatically covered by our 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.