HP OfficeJet J6450 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6450
- Special Price $27.95 As low as $24.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the machine by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the far right side of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape using the pull tab. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to avoid ink failure and bad electrical connections post-installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer.
- Closed the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge has page yield of 750. We also have our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge which can print up to 520 pages. Please bear in mind that the page yield of any ink cartridge may change if you print frequently or in bulk and if you use the optimal print settings of your machine.
Do remanufactured ink cartridges really work?
Yes. All our products at Inkjets.com are designed to work exactly like their genuine name-brand counterparts which means they will definitely function when used with your machine without damaging any parts or warranty.
What other printers does this ink work with?
This ink works with a number of printers from the HP Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and Photosmart Series including DESKJET D4268, PHOTOSMART C4270, PHOTOSMART C4294. If you're looking for an ink that matches your printer, please feel free to contact us so that we may help you find the best option for you.