HP OfficeJet J6488 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6488
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet J6488 printer is virtually hassle-free. Here's how:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at its replacement position.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully peel off the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the tab.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet J6488. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Remanufactured ink cartridges ensure safe and reliable performance when used with your HP OfficeJet J6488. That's because they have undergone professional cleaning and inspection, then restocked with new, premium ink following strict quality requirements.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can offer the same page yield and impressive print resolution of their popular counterparts. But they also come with a more budget-friendly price, helping keep office printing costs to a minimum.