OfficeJet K80Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
p>Take care of your everyday productivity needs with the HP Officejet K80 All-in-One printer. With its reliable print, scan, fax, and copy capabilities, it can address a wide variety of tasks for you, ensuring you get everything done. Make sure you have replacement ink cartridges on stock and you're sure to make the most of what the HP Officejet K80 All-in-One printer has to offer.
Compatible replacement ink cartridges include remanufactured high-yield HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges and HP 45 black ink cartridges. Buy replacement ink cartridges individually or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs containing two HP 45 black ink cartridges and one HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridge.
All Inkjets.com ink cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees. Buy and more today and enjoy free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet K80
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet K80 All-in-One printer is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open cartridge access door. This moves the print head carriage to the access position.
- Wait until print head carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pressing down on it to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from carriage slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, with label side up and copper contacts facing printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like the HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color and HP 45 black ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Officejet K80 All-in-One printer. After being cleaned and refilled with ink, they undergo quality checks to identify parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure ideal printing performance.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Aside from letting you save on costs without compromising print quality, remanufactured ink cartridges let you do your bit for the environment by supporting recycling efforts.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges like the HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges offer more pages than standard ink cartridges.