OfficeJet R40Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP OfficeJet R40 can offer fast print speeds of up to 11 monochrome pages, or up to 8.5 color pages per minute, at maximum 600 dpi resolution, and comes with 100-sheet total media capacity for easier paper handling. And when you need new ink for this device, look no further than Inkjets.com. We'll meet your printing needs effectively with our HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridges offering an impressive 930-page yield each, plus a tri-color cartridge with up to 690. They can also deliver the incredibly sharp and vibrant output you expect—only they won't make a sizable dent on your budget. Add our solid warranty coverage and you won't find a better deal anywhere else. Order this combo pack today and save up to 27%. You also get free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet R40
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how you can easily replace the used ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet R40:
- Open the print cartridge access door by pulling the latch toward you, and then lifting it up until fully extended. You'll find the print carriage in the middle of the device.
- Raise the latch on the used ink cartridge. Remove this old cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape carefully from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down firmly.
- Lower the latch onto the new ink cartridge and push it down until it locks firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Just make sure they're not exposed to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes. Instead, keep your cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled to retain ink quality. To make your ink cartridges last longer, it's also a better idea to store them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! The cartridges in our HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns as additional protection to your investment.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders exceed $30, we'll ship them for free.