OfficeJet T65Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet T65
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet T65 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This will move the ink cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until ink cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Raise latch on old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from the slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert and gently push down new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press the latch down to lock cartridge into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured replacement ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color and HP 45 black ink cartridges let you save on costs with their low price without compromising on print quality. They are also good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Do I have to replace black and color ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. You may if they have both run out. Otherwise, replace a cartridge as needed. Do take note though that the HP Officejet T65 requires that both black and color ink cartridges are installed to run.
How long will HP 23 and HP 45 ink cartridges last?
HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color ink cartridges are rated to produce 690 pages of printouts while HP 45 black ink cartridges have a page yield of 930. Unopened and stored upright in a cool, dry place, Inkjets.com ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for 18 months to two years.