HP PhotoSmart 100 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridges on the HP Photosmart 100 with these 7 easy steps:
- Turn on your HP Photosmart 100 printer. To turn on your printer, refer to its manual or simply plug its power cable to an electrical outlet, and push its power button.
- The next step is to pull the cartridge door down. This way you can reach or access the cartridges with ease.
- Once you have access to the cartridges, it's time to remove the expended cartridge. To remove in, simply push down and then pull outwards.
- Grab the replacement cartridge. Remove the packaging and even its protective film/cap.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot. Press down until it stays in place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 when the other cartridge is expended too.
- Then, close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I haven't used my HP Photosmart 100 for more than a month. Do I have to replace the ink cartridge before I use it again?
Not necessarily. If your HP Photosmart 100 is unused for a month or more, print a test page to clean the print cartridge before using it.
How much is the shipping cost if order is below $30 and shipping to the continental US?
Orders below $30 and shipping to the continental US require $3.95 shipping fee.
Does Inkjets offer corporate discounts?
Yes. If your office is looking for a remanufactured ink cartridge supplier, kindly contact us to know more about our corporate discounts.