PhotoSmart 1115cvrCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 1115cvr
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for your HP PhotoSmart 1115cvr, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open cartridge access door. This will move the print cartridge carriage to give you access.
- Wait until print head carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from carriage slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, with copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the needed part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP PhotoSmart 1115cvr and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Just keep them sealed in their packages and place them in a cool, dry place until ready for use. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for a minimum of 18 months.