PhotoSmart 1215Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 1215
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 1215 by following these simple steps:
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the top cover, and then wait for the ink cartridge cradle to move to the center.
- Lift the cradle latch on the used ink cartridge and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Grasp the tab and peel off the protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the cradle. Then, close the cradle latch until it locks into position.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Photosmart 1215 if white lines or single-color streaks appear on the prints?
Not necessarily. When white lines or single-color streaks appear on the prints, you may clean the ink cartridges using the HP PhotoSmart Toolbox on your PC or the HP PhotoSmart Utility on your Mac.
A blank page came out of my printer, but I just installed a new set of ink cartridges. What could be the problem?
When only a blank came out of your printer after installing new ink cartridges, chances are the vinyl tape still remains on each cartridge. Take the ink cartridges out of the printer and remove the vinyl tape before reinstalling them.
I'm getting the HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack to avail of the free shipping. Up to how long can I keep the unused ink cartridge in storage?
Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges can last for 18 to 24 months. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place.