HP PhotoSmart 130 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 130
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the far right side of the printer and to go silent.
- Pull to remove the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, pull the tab of the protective tape to remove it. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzle to prevent the cartridge from being clogged.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
When empty ink cartridges are sent for recycling, they are forwarded to remanufacturing facilities so that they may be cleaned and filled to capacity. Any parts that have been removed or lost such as protective tapes are restored to ensure that the ink cartridges are as close to brand new as possible while protecting the ink inside.
Will the use of remanufactured inks void my printer's warranty?
No. All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to work exactly like their OEM counterparts which means they will not void your printer's warranty when you use them.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of HP Photosmart printers including HP Photosmart 130, Photosmart 145, and Photosmart 7000 series and many more. It also works with some printer models from the HP Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and Color Copier Series.