PhotoSmart 130Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart 130 is a brilliant printer that guarantees fantastic-looking pictures in vibrant 4800x1200 dpi resolution. It's also built with a card reader that allows you to print straight from CompactFlash, Memory Stick, and SD Memory Card. Furthermore, it accepts various types of paper including cards, coated paper, photo paper, and plain paper. If you're looking for high quality inks without spending too much, we have the best solution for you here at Inkjets.com. Print vivid photos to your heart's content with our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge which contains a premium blend of colored ink and can print up to 400 pages. It also comes with a 1-year warranty and has a shelf life of 18-24 months so you wouldn't have any worries storing spare boxes of ink. Plus, we will ship your orders for free when you purchase more than so shop now before your current cartridge runs out!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 130
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the far right side of the printer and to go silent.
- Pull to remove the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, pull the tab of the protective tape to remove it. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzle to prevent the cartridge from being clogged.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
When empty ink cartridges are sent for recycling, they are forwarded to remanufacturing facilities so that they may be cleaned and filled to capacity. Any parts that have been removed or lost such as protective tapes are restored to ensure that the ink cartridges are as close to brand new as possible while protecting the ink inside.
Will the use of remanufactured inks void my printer's warranty?
No. All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to work exactly like their OEM counterparts which means they will not void your printer's warranty when you use them.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of HP Photosmart printers including HP Photosmart 130, Photosmart 145, and Photosmart 7000 series and many more. It also works with some printer models from the HP Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and Color Copier Series.