PhotoSmart 130xiCartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 130xi
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart 130xi is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover to access the ink cartridge cradle.
- Push down the old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle, with the label side up and the copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push new ink cartridge until it is securely in place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Our remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 130xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked. Just let us know within a year of your purchase date and we'll provide you with a refund.