PhotoSmart 1315Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 1315
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for your HP PhotoSmart 1315 printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open cartridge access door. This will move the print cartridge carriage to give you access.
- Wait until print head carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pressing down on it to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from carriage slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, with label side up and copper contacts facing printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges like HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges boast of higher capacities than standard ink cartridges.
What are the page yields for HP 78 and HP 45 ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges are rated to yield 560 pages while HP 45 black ink cartridges are estimated to produce up to about 930 pages.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened, replacement ink cartridges for the HP PhotoSmart 1315 will stay in good condition from 18 months to two years. This makes it possible to stock up on replacement ink cartridges without any trouble.