HP PhotoSmart 2570 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 2570
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing a remanufactured HP Photosmart 2570 ink cartridge:
- Ensure that your HP Photosmart is on.
- Lift the front center of the machine to open the ink cartridge access door. Then, wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to its far right side.
- Press down on the empty cartridge once the carriage becomes idle and silent. Then, pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new cartridge and take it out of the packaging. Use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape covering the copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I get a photo ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart 2570?
You should get a photo ink cartridge for your HP Photosmart 2570 if you need to print high-quality color photos.
How do I get rid of the white streaks appearing on the printouts?
White streaks on the printouts often indicate clogged nozzles or dirty contacts. To fix this issue, simply clean the print cartridges.
Can I send my order to you via mail?
Yes. You can mail your order to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. We will contact you to confirm once we received and shipped your order.