PhotoSmart 2570Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Inkjets.com's remanufactured HP Photosmart 2570 ink cartridges deliver sharp print, excellent page yields and stunning documents at an affordable price. Shop now and take advantage of our discount prices, free shipping on orders over $30 and 1-year money-back guarantee.
Simplify printing, copying, and scanning tasks with the HP Photosmart 2570. This all-in-one device features built-in networking to share print, scan, and copy functions and access to memory cards with multiple computers on a home network. It prints at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) in black and up to 24 ppm in color, and it offers high-quality scanning at 2400x4800 dpi optical resolution to preserve those old photos and documents for reprinting and storage.
Searching for cheap replacement ink cartridges for this all-in-one? Buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges here at Inkjets.com and save as much as 70% off the cost of OEMs. Our listing below includes the Remanufactured HP 100 Photo Gray, HP 99 Photo, HP 98 Black, and HP 95 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. All are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee, so you can shop with trust.
Compatible ink for HP Photosmart 2570
The HP Photosmart 2570 uses HP 100 Photo Gray, HP 99 Photo, HP 98 Black, and HP 95 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 2570
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing a remanufactured HP Photosmart 2570 ink cartridge:
- Ensure that your HP Photosmart is on.
- Lift the front center of the machine to open the ink cartridge access door. Then, wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to its far right side.
- Press down on the empty cartridge once the carriage becomes idle and silent. Then, pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new cartridge and take it out of the packaging. Use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape covering the copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I get a photo ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart 2570?
You should get a photo ink cartridge for your HP Photosmart 2570 if you need to print high-quality color photos.
How do I get rid of the white streaks appearing on the printouts?
White streaks on the printouts often indicate clogged nozzles or dirty contacts. To fix this issue, simply clean the print cartridges.
Can I send my order to you via mail?
Yes. You can mail your order to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. We will contact you to confirm once we received and shipped your order.