HP PhotoSmart 320 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 320
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart 320 by following this guide:
- Be sure to turn on the power of your HP PhotoSmart 320.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and wait until the ink cartridge cradle moves to the replacement position. Then, pull the old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove the bright pink tape from the cartridge before inserting it into the printer.
- With the label on top, push the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle. The copper-colored contacts should go in first.
- Press the ink cartridge firmly inside to lock it into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, and then load paper into the input tray.
- The machine will now begin printing an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to align the cartridges every time a new ink cartridge is installed into the HP Photosmart 320?
After installation of new cartridges, aligning them is necessary to ensure high-quality prints.
What to do if a blank page came out of my Photosmart 320?
If your Photosmart 320 prints a blank page, you must check the ink-level icon on the printer screen to see if one of the ink cartridges is out of ink. Replace any empty ink cartridge, if necessary, to resolve the issue.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee on your Remanufactured HP 97, HP 95, and HP 100 Ink Cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges including the HP 97, 95, and 100 are covered by a full-year, money-back guarantee.