HP PhotoSmart 3210xi InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 3210xi
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the HP All-in-One, and then lift the latch. Note: If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left; If you are replacing one of the five color ink cartridges, such as yellow, light cyan, cyan, light magenta, or magenta, lift the appropriate latch in the center area.
- Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and then, holding it by the handle, slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Make sure that you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the one you are installing.
- Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does shipping cost?
Our standard shipping cost starts at $3.95. Your item will be delivered to you through UPS or USPS within 3-8 business days. We also have other shipping options for you to choose from, depending on how soon you'd like to get your order. Feel free to contact our customer service team to see which shipping option is best for you.
How long can I keep my ink in storage?
Our inks for the HP Photosmart 3210xi can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. We suggest using your ink before 36 months for the best results. Keep your extra inks in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.
Is my printer warranty going to be voided when I use InkJets.com products?
It's our guarantee that using our products will not void the warranty of your printer. We carefully inspect and ensure that our supplies will work seamlessly with your printer. If you feel that our supplies are causing problems for your printer, please contact our customer service team.