PhotoSmart 325Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 325
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge access door, and then wait for the print cartridge carrier to go idle and silent.
- Gently press down on the end of empty ink cartridge to release it
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove its protective tape. Remember not to touch the ink nozzles or the metallic contacts to avoid ink failures and bad electrical connections later on.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printer until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 330, while our HP 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages. Please note that the page yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change due to factors like printer settings and frequency of printing.
What is the shelf life of this ink cartridge?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To help preserve the quality of the ink, store your unopened boxes of ink cartridge in a location away from direct heat and sunlight. We also recommend that you use a new ink cartridge immediately after opening to prevent the ink from drying.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with many HP printers including models from the Photosmart Series, Designjet Series, Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and PSC Series. Please feel free to call our hotline or to send us a message via web chat if you’re looking for compatible inks for any specific printer.