HP PhotoSmart 325v InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 325v
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP PhotoSmart 325v:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge carrier to move into the access area.
- Gently press the tab of the cartridge that will be replaced and then lift the old cartridge from the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Take off the seal off the nozzle making sure not to touch the nozzle and copper contacts to avoid printing or electrical problems in the future.
- Make sure that the ink nozzle in the correct position, slide the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push firmly until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long before you ship the order?
You don't have to wait long because we make sure of same-day shipping as long as you order before 3PM Pacific Time. Our options include UPS which takes 1 to 2 days and Standard, which takes up to 3 to 8 days.
For how long can I store my unused HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray Ink Cartridge?
As long it is stored in a cool, dry place, your HP 546XL should be in good condition for 18 to 24 months.
Is it alright to use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Definitely! All remanufactured ink cartridges are meticulously cleaned. Their parts are either repaired or replaced to ensure quality and efficiency.