HP PhotoSmart 330 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 330
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 330 printer the proper way:
- Check that the printer is on, then open the print cartridge access door.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. While holding only the plastic body, carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Avoid contact with the nozzles and metallic strips.
- With the label on top, slide the new ink cartridge into the printer at a slight upward angle so the metallic strips go in first. Push the cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray, HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color, and HP 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges have all undergone strict quality testing and requirements. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart 330 without voiding its warranties.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges help me save money?
Absolutely! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com can deliver the same high-quality print results as their branded versions, while allowing for greater savings.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Just place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays and Inkjets.com will send your ink on the same day.