HP PhotoSmart 3310xi InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 3310xi
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $38.95 As low as $35.9512 Cartridges / $3.25 ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 3310xi, simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting from the front center of the machine until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the printer, then lift the latch.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge by sliding it into its corresponding slot.
- Press down latch on new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow, HP 02 (C8721WN) black, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 3310xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Do I need all those ink cartridges?
Yes. Your HP Photosmart 3310xi will not work if an ink cartridge is missing. If an ink cartridge runs out, don't remove it from the machine unless you have a replacement.