PhotoSmart 335Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 335
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 335:
- Make sure that the printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the right of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Press down on the end of the used ink cartridge to release it. Then, take it out of its slot.
- Get the new cartridge and remove its packaging. Be careful when removing the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it into the carriage until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The HP Photosmart uses a photo gray ink cartridge—what is it for?
The HP Photosmart uses a photo gray ink cartridge, in addition to black and tri-color cartridges, to bring dramatic detail to both color and black and white photos and produce fade-resistant prints that can last for generations.
How do I make a purchase?
To purchase any of our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, simply place your order online, by phone, or via email.
How many days will it take for my order to be delivered?
It will depend on the shipping option that you choose. For UPS Standard Overnight, expected delivery period is 1 day; for UPS 2-Day, delivery period is 2 days, and for Standard shipping, delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.