HP PhotoSmart 335v InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 335v
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing HP Photosmart 335V ink cartridges is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pushing it down to release it and pulling it out of the cradle.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle, label side up and copper contacts going in first.
- Push new ink cartridge into cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close print cartridge access door.
- Note: Printer will prompt to start the cartridge alignment process every time an ink cartridge is replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 97 and HP 95 tri-color ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color ink cartridges offer a higher page yield of 560 compared to the HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color ink cartridges' 330.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that replacement HP Photosmart 335V ink cartridges can produce.
What are the benefits of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are more affordable than original ink products but offer comparable printing quality, making them highly cost-efficient. Additionally, they let you do your bit for the environment by supporting recycling efforts in the industry.